Internal wall insulation
Internal wall insulation is an option for solid walls (ie walls that do not have cavities), which can provide huge benefits to your home in heat retention and energy savings. With government schemes now available to Scottish home owners, you may be able to have internal wall insulation installed by RDI Renewables Ltd. at no upfront cost, or indeed qualify for a no cost energy grant.
The Benefits of Internal Wall Insulation
- Internal wall insulation can dramatically reduce your energy consumption and your monthly bills
- Save £490 a year
- Increasing your home’s value
- Helping the environment through reduced carbon emissions
- Cheaper to install than external wall insulation
How to install Internal Wall Insulation
- Installing internal wall insulation involves applying insulation to the inside of your walls – this may reduce your floor area by up to 100mm. Wall fittings are removed, including skirting boards and door frames. Dry lining is placed over the wall and mounted with a lattice and plaster board. Our internal wall insulation installers can work from room, to room minimising any disruption to you and your family.
Paying for your Insulation
Scottish home owners have plenty of help available from the government to cover the cost of your insulation.
Home Energy Scotland is the place to start. Home Energy Scotland is a Scottish Government programme managed by the Energy Saving Trust. RDI highly recommend you contact them to avail yourself of their grants and loans
Want to find out more?
Call us 01847 890012 or mail us email@example.com